Does your church, meetup, corporate, or community group have a need? You keep noticing the same relationship, parenting, or communication challenges showing up in the lives of the people you care about. You want to help, but you’re not sure how. We are public speakers and family therapists, and we are members of your communities. We are committed to improving the mental and relational health of people in the Inland Empire; we can help. Our office is in Riverside, California. Call us at 951-999-7775. Using your input we will create a presentation that addresses the needs of your people.
We are passionate about education and providing people with accurate, useful information.
Topics might include:
- Depression and self-care
- Parenting teens and tweens: How to let them be their own people while maintaining close relationships
- Blended families, what’s really best for the kids?
- How to love a family member who has left the faith
- Interfaith marriage: Having a healthy relationship when you disagree about religion
- Communication in marriage: How to fight fair and still love each other
- Families in Recovery: Supporting your addicted loved ones
- Is pornography really that bad? What the science says
- The birds and the bees: How to talk to your kids about their bodies and about sex
As a way to give back to the community, we will speak to church or nonprofit groups in Southern California free of charge. Contact us to discuss your needs and schedule your presentation.